Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lakehouse BABY!

So I said my summer has been filled with adventures both big and small, well, the lakehouse was definitely big! It was amazing! One of the best trips of my life! I mean, how couldn't it when you are with those girls? It was drama free (probably one of the best things of the trip) and we just got to kick back, relax, and hang out. Let me just say, the Greco family rocks! The lakehouse is full of so many adventures I could be here all day! We started out by staying at Amy's house the night before departure and getting little to no sleep because of our overwhelming excitement. We left the next day at 5 in the morning which consisted of us waking up at 4:30, early right? Not when you are so excited you want to scream! We packed into the cars and started what we thought was just a trip. Of course it was just a trip, but by the end it turned into something far better! It turned into a journey that had started with 5 girls who have become friends over the years and ended with 5 girls who knew each other inside and out and upside down and still loved each other for it. Our walls and inhibitions came down and we saw each other in different places, and what amazes me is how people still love you after they see who you really are. That's when you know your friends are genuine, that's when you know they are people of God whether they know it or not, and this is a beautiful thing. I couldn't ask for anything more in a frienship. So thank you girls, for loving me as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment