Saturday, June 13, 2009

Last day of high school....

Well...today was our last official day at high school, it's bittersweet. The day went by faster than most, actually the week flew by. It didn't hit me until I was walking with Nikki to fourth period that it was our last time at school. I'm not sure how to describe how I feel because some part of me is jumping for joy, but the other is very apprehensive and a little sad to be leaving Cypress. As much as I said I didn't like it, it was home, and I am going to miss it. I never really thought about this day through my high school career, I mean, I've thought about graduation and how I will feel and tried to play it out in my head...but I never really took the time to think about the actual last day of a regular scheduled day at Cypress. I can't believe it is already time to say goodbye. Somehow I don't feel ready, or I guess I just don't feel like it's time to graduate yet. It feels like Monday will be yet another normal day at Cypress High and the week will go on as it has for so long now. It's weird to think that I technically won't belong at Cypress anymore, I mean, it will always be my school, but it's not really my school anymore which is a little discomforting. 
Anyway, this is my first post on a blog that will hopefully take me through the next four years when I will be posting the same thing about my last day of college. 

1 comment:

  1. nea! a new side of you. the unsarcastic, feeling side!
    i love your background by the way.
    & i kinda feel the same way about cypress. BUT: then i remember all the torture it put me through and i'm set.
    <3

    ReplyDelete